Progressive Cavity Pumps
NEMO® progressing cavity pumps have a very broad application range and are used in all branches of industry for the continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance of almost any substance.
One advantage for the operator is that such valveless positive-displacement pumps are capable of transporting cement based grouts safely, quickly and pulsation free.
No matter what type of cement based grout you are using, one of the eleven pump types by NETZSCH in four rotor/stator geometries and a selection of engineered joints will suit your application.
- Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
- High pressure and high volume capability
- Location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
- Short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation