Grout Pumps (High Pressure)
The strong aluminium design ensures a high level of durability. Whilst many rival pumps have the divorce section attached to the pump head the new WAGS grout pump has a separate divorce ensuring cement and other materials cannot penetrate the air-motor causing costly damage and downtime.
The new machine is easy to operate and service.
Other features include:
- Stall pressures of 1400psi (50mm leg)
- Will keep working when rival pumps will stall out
- Larger intake and exhaust valves for increased performance
- Lifting eye
- Hard wearing leg seals (approx. 20,000m per seal)
- Available in 50mm and 63mm leg for increased output
Call WAGS today for any questions and references.